Team Assistance Project (M/W/D)
Unlimited in full time
Do YOU want to make the world Solar?
Then become part of our team at our headquarters in Kaiserslautern! For further growth we are looking for you as Team assistance project (m/f/d).
What you do with us
- You support the project management in the operational project work
- You create and maintain statistics and reporting and support the management of project documentation.
- You are the person in the office who always has everything in view - from managing our office supplies and stock to coordinating appointments
- You are responsible for your own correspondence with customers, authorities and third parties by e-mail, telephone and post.
- You are responsible for work equipment and fleet tracking
Ideally you bring with you
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or have professional experience in office management
- You have a friendly and open character
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English
- You have a sound knowledge of the common MS Office applications
- You are assertive, organised and have a strong team spirit
- You have excellent active listening, negotiating and acting skills
You fit in with us?
Then apply now.
Do YOU want to make the world solar? Do you want to actively shape our future? Then we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date, by e-mail to:
You still have questions?
Christina Schneider from our HR team will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process. She is looking forward to your call on +49 151 72392244 or your e-mail to